As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. Ideal candidates will possess a drive for thinking creatively to resolve complex problems and enjoy contributing to solutions.
- Min. 3 years working as a full-time professional developer (Mobile) with at least 1-year experience in Flutter.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOP.
- Should have clean Code architecture, patterns
- Collaborate with QA to test and deliver the product with high quality and high speed
- Experience building a moderately complex Android app with knowledge of dart.
- Willing to work with cross-platform frameworks.
- Willing to learn and work on different mobile platforms/frameworks when needed.
- Published at least one app on the Play Store using Flutter/ Native (Java/Kotlin/Swift/Object c).
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs.
- Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- The primary focus will be on creating new applications from scratch.
- Develop SDKs, libraries, and widgets to create a mobile application development platform.
- Provide feedback regarding system performance and usability issues.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter development.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
How to apply
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with “Flutter Developer” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
TELL US ABOUT YOU